Sunday, October 10, 2010

Estilo de Vacaciones

Rainy & cloudy Sunday morning, so the best thing to do is daydream about our last vacation in Spain, into which I alreday gave you a small preview. Stilistically speaking, I was a bit challenged as we flew Ryanair and that means a 15kg bag restriction!!! 15kg + handbag for almost 2 weeks, you can imagine the hard times I had.

Some of my holiday outfits below...Enjoy :)

Besitos,
Meelusa

Dress: Koton, Bag: Gap, Shoes: No Name and they walked their last walk in Parc Guell...
Dress: Bershka; Bag: Gap
Dress: Mango, Bag: Vintage (snake skin-I totally adore it!), Shoes: No Name, got them in Nice last year
Top: H&M, Skirt: Mango, Bag: H&M, Hat: Primark Men Section...but I made some small adjustments and made it look more lady-like

Dress: River Island, Shorts: Bershka
Top: Promod, Shorts: Bershka

3 comments:

  1. I am energized just from the photos! Great looks for sightseeing and the shots are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWW!!!! I like the background!!!Amazing place!
    I love your blouse too.
    Tks to visit my blog, be welcomed! Nice to meet you! Kisses >.<

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments