Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LOVE My New Geeky Glasses!




I admit I could not stand them in the beginning...I'm wearing glasses since the 5th grade, so for me it wasn't funny or a fashion statement to put huuuuuge glasses on, I'd rather wear contacts...but now, after putting them on and on and on, I adore them! They're goofy and geeky, but kind of sexy in a strange way as well :)

One of my London souvenirs :)...and must haves, of course! And most important of all: I got them for 1GBP at Primark!
Hope you like them too,

Xoxo, Meelusha

P.S.:...and I know...this is the 3rd look in stripes, not that I'm out of inspiration :), but I just love them so much!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely look, your glasses are so cute as the whole outfit. What a bargain, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glasses looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you are so cute! ha I love everything about the outfit and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies, for those lovely comments :)

    Xoxo, Meelusha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey!!! this OUTFIT it´s lovely!!!! ;) i love red, white and black together!!!!sooo
    you look really chic!
    :)
    check my blog if you want!! ;)

    http://trendrebajas.blogspot.com/
    See u

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments